Hyatt's All Things Creative Family Day (Session 2)
Join the Burchfield Penney for a $5 Family Day on Saturday, October 8, presented by Hyatt's All Things Creative.
For just $5 per family, you can enjoy kid-friendly gallery tours, hands-on art-making workshops, and more.
As a special bonus, Hyatt’s All Things Creative has made it possible for Burchfield Penney to offer $50 Family Memberships to all new members who sign up at Family Day. That’s a $25 savings. And as if that weren’t enough, each new member will receive a $25 gift card for any purchase at Hyatt’s All Things Creative.
Family Day Schedule:
Drop-In Workshops from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
In reception space:
- Weave like Wilhelmina, based on the exhibition Totemic
- Play in Clay, based on the exhibition Gratitude
- Self-Portrait Poetry, inspired by the exhibition Bonnie Gordon: Mapping Image and Word
- Sketching like Burchfield, based on the exhibition, Shared Light: G. Peter Jemison and Charles E. Burchfield
In Grand Foyer:
- Calligraphic Mark-Making, inspired by Muhammad Zaman's mural, Hope Setting in a Bank of Smoke.
1:30 PM: Yay for Yoga with Mari Irwin
2:30 PM: Look Up Look Down with Judy Montague